Mon, Feb 14|
LOVE-aversary: A Valentine's Day Celebration
It's that time again. Bottle Riot's annual Valentine's Day/Anniversary celebration is here! To mark the occasion, we will be hosting DJ Lil Meow Meow as she spins her favorite vinyl records, along with a special one-night-only menu by chef Ryan Klein.
Time & Location
Feb 14, 2022, 4:00 PM
Asheville, 37 Paynes Way, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
About the Event
It's that time again. Bottle Riot's annual Valentine's Day/Anniversary celebration is here! We are excited to celebrate love in all its forms and our FOUR YEAR anniversary. To mark the occasion, we will be hosting DJ Lil Meow Meow as she spins her favorite vinyl records, along with a special one-night-only menu by chef Ryan Klein (formerly of Zambra's).
Chef Ryan has prepared his menu with a lot of love, just for the occasion.
- Vuelve a la Vida” East Coast Oyster, Poached Ruby Shrimp, Avocado, Salmorejo, Smoked Jalapeño Mezcal, Saltine Tuile 15 -
- Roasted Market Roots, Piloncillo Glaze, Salsa Macha, Cashew Queso Fresco, Cilantro 12 -
- Beef Heart Carne Apache, Radish, Lime, Pepitas, Cilantro, Crispy Tortilla, Salsa De Arbol. 12-
- Tamarind Roasted Duck Tamale, Hibiscus Onions, Habanero, Mole Poblano, Toasted Benne 14-
- Savory Churros, Chicken Liver Mousse, Sour Raspberry, Chocolate 12-
- Morcilla Sausage Spring Rolls, Avo-goddess 7-
- Fried Black Banana Ice Cream, Dulce De Leche 7-
Ryan grew up in Hastings, PA a small farming community located outside of Pittsburgh. He attended the IUP Academy of Culinary Arts in Punxsutawney, PA, graduating with high honors in 2009. Upon completion of culinary school, Ryan moved to Asheville and began work at the Biltmore Estate. Ryan was the Chef de Cuisine at Storm Rhum Bar & Bistro, and Executive Chef & General Manager at Buffalo Nickel, before becoming the Executive Chef at Zambra in 2016. Ryan has also staged at many high-end restaurants throughout the country including, the 3 Michelin starred restaurant Daniel in New York City, the 2 Michelin starred Inn at Little Washington, Charlestons’ iconic McCradys, and Nashville's The Catbird Seat. While Leading the culinary team at Zambra he created modern Spanish small plates, Ryan left Zambra in December of 2021, to pursue his dream of opening his own restaurant, he is currently working on 3 different concepts, Toro Furioso an upscale MEx-Tex restaurant, FrenchAF a private dinner concept focusing on reimagined French classics, and finally debuting his Spice trade influenced concept Tijaara at Bottle Riot. Tijaara translates as trade-in Arabic, expect to sample flavors from the Mediterranean, North Africa, the Middle East into the Indo-China peninsula.
Join us for a celebration of love, good times, and our Asheville community.