Thu, Oct 13|
Fall Feast with J Bookwalter wines + Chef Dustin Orofino
J. Bookwalter is one of the most recognized boutique wineries in the Pacific Northwest, relying on meticulous winemaking, exceptional vineyards, and a decades-long commitment to excellence to produce some of the world’s finest wines.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2022, 6:30 PM
Bottle Riot, 37 Paynes Way #009, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
About the Event
John Bookwalter of J Bookwalter wines will stop by Bottle Riot for a fall celebration dinner. J. Bookwalter has deep family roots in Washington State's exciting wine industry and family heritage in viticulture and winemaking in the Columbia Basin. J. Bookwalter is one of the most recognized boutique wineries in the Pacific Northwest, relying on meticulous winemaking, exceptional vineyards, and a decades-long commitment to excellence to produce some of the world’s finest wines.
We are joining forces with powerhouse Chef Dustin Orofino from Asheville Pro Chef Kitchen to create a Fall extravaganza. Chef Dustin has a passion for wholesome food. His background in restaurants ranges from 5-star steak houses in New York to Italian eateries on the West Coast. Chef Dustin will bring his love and passion for local cuisine and pair it with the exceptional wines of J Bookwalter.
Fall in love with these Washington wines as you enjoy an inspired 5-course, locally-sourced menu prepared by Chef Dustin Orofino.
- Wild mushroom (Local foraged) & Fontina crostini
- Herb Roasted Mediterranean Olives and tomatoes with (Local) baked goat feta en croute.
- Butternut puree topped with crispy andouille and fried sage. (apples, cinnamon, and ginger)
- Roasted beet and ripe pear with toasted pecans, (local) goat cheese, balsamic reduction, and pickled red onion over fresh arugula.
- Rosemary thyme roasted lamb chops with sour cherry glaze and honey roasted carrots and parsnip.
- (Local) Bourbon apple creme brulee a la mode with Candied Orange peel and vanilla bean.
Tickets are limited and this event will sell out quickly. Grab your tickets today!
5-course dinner with wine pairing This ticket does not include tax & gratuity.$90.00Sold Out
This event is sold out